Bucherer Paris Time for Christmas Shopping
For the second consecutive time, the Bucherer Watch Award has been organized. The principal? The public votes for their favorite model among those already chosen by a jury of professional experts. A manifestation very much appreciated by the clients and fans of watchmaking. And it’s Frédérique Constant with the Horological SmartWatch who won the 2015 edition (see opposite photo).
Another big moment for this holiday season: the organization of a watchmaking month taking place in this Parisian boutique. A unique event, this is an opportunity to learn about in an exclusive manner the history, the realm, the know-how, and the expertise of these exceptional brands. If event planning is one of the forces of Bucherer, personalized service is the company’s trademark. In order to succeed just steps away from the world-renowned Place Vendôme, the quest for excellence depends on the recruitment of a qualified staff to pamper the clientele. Available without being overbearing, the Bucherer service is appreciated by all. You can casually walk from one display to another with the feeling that courtesy and a sense of hospitality are second nature here. So, for the holidays, come celebrate in the Bucherer spirit by trying on the numerous tempting models synonymous with enchantment.
Les animations du "Mois Horloger" Bucherer
- Exhibition of pieces by Ulysse Nardin, Baume & Mercier, Breguet, Mido, and Rado. and the demonstration of the connected watch Horological SmartWatch by Frédérique Constant.
- Engraving demonstrations by an artisan of Jaeger-Lecoultre from 10:00am to noon and from 1:30pm to 7:pm.
- Exhibitions of historical feminine pieces by Audemars Piguet and the Bugatti Super Sport Parmigiani Fleurier watch.
- Watchmaking demonstration given by the head of Vulcain workshops from 10:30am to 1:00pm and from 2:30pm to 7:00pm.
- Presentation of the constant escapement mechanism and the new GP 1966 Girard-Perregaux watch from noon to 6:00pm
- Sampling of the German Christmas specialties of Glashütte Original
- Souvenir photos in the costumes of a watchmaker with the Carl F. Bucherer photo session.